For prospective students interested in scattering amplitudes below are some useful resources.
Reviews and books: There is a nice book by Henriette Elvang and Yutin Huang which is also available as a preprint on arxiv. There is another book by Johannes Henn and Jan Plefka, as well as review by Lance Dixon and Cliff Cheung. For those interested in the Grassmannian approach we also published a more specialized book available also as the preprint.
Workshops: Another useful source of information are slides from focused workshops and conferences. There is an annual Amplitudes conference, as well as smaller meetings. In 2016, there was “MHV@30” at Fermilab, “QCD meets gravity” in Edinburgh and UCLA, “New formulations for scattering amplitudes” in Munich, and many others.
Some of my talks and lectures on various topics in amplitudes:
- May 2018: Cluster Algebra workshop at Michigan State, Non-planar on-shell diagrams.
- July 2017: Lectures at Amplitudes Summer School in Edinburgh can be found here.
- May 2017: Lectures at the ICTP summer school can be found here.
- September 2016: New formulations for scattering amplitudes, Munich, Evidence for nonplanar Amplituhedron.
- July 2016: Amplitudes 2016, Stockholm, Singularity structure of gravity amplitudes.
- March 2016: MHV@30, Fermilab, Geometry of non-planar amplitudes.
- The lectures on Grassmannian geometry of scattering amplitudes I gave in Beijing in November 2016 can be found here.